Today we are making a beef jerky and zamoran cheese toast.
- A slice of bread.
- Cecina (Dry meat) with a smoky touch.
- Picual extra virgin olive oil.
- Zamoran cured cheese taquitos for the dressing.
- 1. We make bread slices as large as possible, we can toast them or not, it is up to us depending on the crunch of the bread chosen.
2. We extend the cecina on the bread and put a bit of Picual extra virgin olive oil.
3. As a dressing we can put some zamorano cheese on top.
Now we have our beef jerky and zamoran cheese toast ready.
We love making recipes for you. at Valdezarza. Follow us on our social media to receive them as we publish them.