VALDEZARZA EVOO JELLY BEANS
This easy recipe will be loved by everyone!
- 100ml of water
- 270ml of extra virgin olive oil Valdezarza, Arbequina variety
- 50gr sugar
- 120gr icing sugar
- 1 sprig of peppermint
- 9 jelly sheets
- First we put the water with the sugar and the sprig of peppermint to boil.
- While the water boils, we leave the 9 sheets of gelatin to hydrate in a bowl.
- Before removing the water from the fire, we need a large bowl of ice and water on hand.
- When bubbles start to come out of the water, we remove the saucepan from the heat and put it in a bowl with the drained jelly, mix everything and put it quickly on top of the bowl we had prepared with water and ice.
- To this mixture we are adding extra virgin olive oil of the Arbequina variety and mixing with a blender.
When the mixture is completely emulsified we let it rest in the fridge for about 2-3 hours. Finally, we cut into figures and batter in vanilla sugar mixed with cornmeal and enjoy your EVOO jelly beans!
Recommendation: we recommend eating jelly beans on the same day, since if they are left for the next day, they lose their shape and absorb the sugar batter.
At Valdezarza, we love making recipes for you. Follow us on our social media to receive them as we publish them.