A delicious and very healthy salad with simple ingredients: tomato, mozzarella and fresh basil. Watered with Valdezarza Arbequina extra virgin olive oil.
It is a typical Neapolitan dish originally from the island of Capri offered normally as an entree. It is an ideal dish for hot days and perfect before a copious meal.
If you are a fan of healthy and Mediterranean food, this salad will be one of your favorite delicacies.
- 110gr of tomato.
- 50gr of mozzarella cheese.
- 8 fresh basil leaves.
- Valdezarza extra virgin olive oil.
1. Cut both tomato and mozzarella.
2. Chop the basil too.
3. Put in a bowl olive oil with balsamic vinegar and salt, and emulsify it by turning.
4. Put in a plate the tomato, mozzarella, basil and anchovies.
5. Sauce with the vinaigrette and season to taste.